everything
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Ngọn lửa tình không bao giờ tàn trong những chiếc lò làm bằng tim, bằng máu. Những lá thư tình chỉ giúp cho những người yêu thương nhau vơi đi phần nào thương nhớ mà không bao giờ trút cạn được niềm yêu.-Napoleon

Trang ChínhPortalGalleryLatest imagesTìm kiếmĐăng kýĐăng Nhập
Latest topics
» Tú ơi!!!!!!!!
Thảo anh lên onl nhá ^^ EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:10 pm by Kim Tay Mỡ

» lời kết nơi cuối món quà nhỏ dành tặng thầy:x...thực hiện bởi :LỚP TRƯỞNG NHỎ:x
Thảo anh lên onl nhá ^^ EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 9:15 pm by TheDead

» văn học kì: MXNN < con Kim hâm!>:p t chắc đến 99,9% là k trúng==">
Thảo anh lên onl nhá ^^ EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 10:32 am by Linh_Min

» If i die young - the band berry. rất hay :)
Thảo anh lên onl nhá ^^ EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:47 am by zzZTuanproZzz

» Văn học kì: Những ngôi sao xa xôi, đề bài về Phương ĐỊNh ( PĐ)
Thảo anh lên onl nhá ^^ EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:09 am by Kim Tay Mỡ

» Văn học kì : Sang Thu
Thảo anh lên onl nhá ^^ EmptySat Apr 21, 2012 11:38 pm by Kim Tay Mỡ

» Đề cương Sử đây....
Thảo anh lên onl nhá ^^ EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 11:39 pm by zzZTuanproZzz

» Clip 7/4:X
Thảo anh lên onl nhá ^^ EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 9:56 pm by TheDead

» BỔ SUNG ĐỀ CƯƠNG ĐỊA NHA CẢ NHÀ:X
Thảo anh lên onl nhá ^^ EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 4:32 pm by zzZTuanproZzz

Tìm kiếm

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Like/Tweet/+1
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates
free forum

Most active topic starters
Kim Tay Mỡ
Thảo anh lên onl nhá ^^ I_vote_lcapThảo anh lên onl nhá ^^ I_voting_barThảo anh lên onl nhá ^^ I_vote_rcap 
NonWalkerz
Thảo anh lên onl nhá ^^ I_vote_lcapThảo anh lên onl nhá ^^ I_voting_barThảo anh lên onl nhá ^^ I_vote_rcap 
zzZTuanproZzz
TheDead
L.u.V
Linh_Min
Chippy.Inflames
No.1 Best Spamer
Cka?nk Ckam Ckj?
Reset
Most active topics
Mỗi ngày 1 bài hát
Hỏi admin "Ngựa" cái
chương 1 Công chúa cầu thân
mình là duong[no.1] trên game cf
Dành cho những ai thích MMORPG game
Theme cho các fan IU đây^^!~
Truyện tranh hài(3x)Chống chỉ định:Nữ giới=))
stick man !!!!
CẢ NHÀ XEM THỬ MAN OF HONOR VỚI MỀN NHÁ^^....mền thấy phim nay coi cũng đc, hài hài, diễn viên cũng đẹp:x...xem để giảm stress ý mừ:x
tham khảo ^^
Most Viewed Topics
đề 2: đóng vai cô kĩ sư trẻ kể lại buổi gặp gỡ với a tn [ nóng hổi vừa ra lò]
If i die young - the band berry. rất hay :)
Bài thuyết trình Environment :) Miss tổ 4 đề nghị lên ngay để in :D
Chưa được học nhưng thử phân tích xem :D
Phân tích nhân vât Ông HAI trong truyện ngắn LÀNG của KIM LÂN :)
Clip 7/4:X
grade9: Hình tượng cái bóng trong " Chuyện người con gái NAm XƯơng" - phần này thi cấp 3 :-<
mình là duong[no.1] trên game cf
stick man !!!!
Mỗi ngày 1 bài hát
Top posters
zzZTuanproZzz
NonWalkerz
Kim Tay Mỡ
TheDead
No.1 Best Spamer
Chippy.Inflames
Linh_Min
L.u.V
Reset
NamLoL
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user

Thảo anh lên onl nhá ^^

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Kim Tay Mỡ
S-mod
S-mod
Kim Tay Mỡ

Tổng số bài gửi : 175
Đến từ : Hfamily,LQĐ

Thảo anh lên onl nhá ^^ Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: Thảo anh lên onl nhá ^^   Thảo anh lên onl nhá ^^ EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:01 pm

As we know, the increasingly development of the industry and technology has brought us such a comfortable life. for example, we don't have to walk to school like our grandparents used to, we no longer live in the dark because we have electricity already. However, this development has also caused some harmful effects to the environment, especially the water. But have we ever thought about the result of our convenient life? Water is seriously polluted by our careless living.
( show pictures)
pic1+ 2: This is 2 photographic sketches about the main reasons that cause the water pollution.
Water is mainly polluted by the human. first reason comes from exhaust fume which is produced by transportations such as cars, motorbikes,buses and by factories. this fume goes into clouds and when it's raining, fume gets into streams,lakes, rivers and ocean.
Secondly, I'd like to talk about the sewage and waste water. Sewage is produced by Domestic households,(show pic3+4), industrial and agricultural practices. Untreated water flows into fresh water and makes a huge pollution. How many people are there? we have more than 7 billion residents in the Earth, millions houses, families and thousands cities, towns and villages so treating seawage is a big priority that many countries have to face.
Moreover, it's a shame if we don't mention the industrial waste. The development of the industry, of course, is bringing a more convenient life to us. but more factories are being built, more harmful it causes to the water. ( show pic5). throwing waste and sewage into lakes and rivers seems to be the fastest and cheapest way to let out the waste of a factory but it's also the fastest and most dangerous way to pollute water. Some pollutants such as lead, mercury, nitrates, phosphates, oils and petrochemicals easily get into clean water.
Futhermore, Shipping travel, drains, dumping and underground leaking cause oil pollution and accidentally throw petroleum, oil and waste water into the lakes, rivers and ocean.(show pic6)
And last but not least, People thinking and action is a big problem.(pic7) " oh, it's not a big deal if i throw a tiny piece of paper." You think that, don't you? That tiny piece of paper from 7 billion people will cause a giant effect to the environment and pollute the water. We dump, we drink. People throw dump like cardboard, newspaper, Foam, plastic bags and glass which takes long times to be destroyed. and then drink dirty water and don't even care.
All these reasons have lead us into a dangerous situation. Well, Water pollution absolutely ruin the beautiful sightseeing of the Earth, make many lakes, rivers and beaches become nothing but an ugly and dirty trash dumping and destroy the travelling economy.But it's not the main problem that human have to face. Polluted water might not damage our health right away but can be harmful after a long process. One of the most serious illness that water pollution causes is skin cancer.. People who drink water that contains asen can get skin cancer.(pic8). Not only human but the water animals are also affected.(pic9). Many fish, dolphins, seals have died. Let's Linh show you, ( do the experiment) you can see that fish will probably die if they swallow plastic bags. They will also not be able to swim and die if they drink oil. We will be the same as this fish if we drink polluted water. For some areas, because of the water pollution, people don't have clean water to survive(pic10). Without drinking, human and creature will soon die dry. What would happen if the next area doesn't have enough clean water is our country? the goverment is paying a large amount of money to cover these problems but pollution continues to do harm to life.
Treating water pollution is not only the work of the goverment. we ourselves have spoilt the water then we also have rights and response to limit the pollution. These are some useful ideas.

+ do not throw rubbish into rivers,lakes,oceans.(Pic11)
+ use public transports or walk and cycle instead of driving cars and motorbikes.(pic12)
+ waste water must be treated being discharged into rivers(pic13)
+ factories have to treat wastewater before discharging into rivers(pic13)
+ do not use too much fertilizer as waste will leak into groundwater ( pic14)
+ do not waste to much CO2 from heating and driving because the gas will create acid rain and pollute the water (pic15)
+ use of clean energy such as the sun and wind power. (pic16)
+ join some volunteer activities to clean the seashore, lakes, rivers, ects.. (pic17)
+ children should study about pollution and must have a right thinking about their rights and response.

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Thảo anh lên onl nhá ^^
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
everything :: Khu học hành :: Văn học :: Những bài văn của lớp mình-
Chuyển đến